Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter Time!

At my parents new house for Christmas Eve!
Our House:)

Christmas Morning....Molly was our little helper!

Looking like a deck!

First board on!

Making progress!

Family Shot! The dogs were not too sure about the new deck, but after a day or two, they were used to it!

Teamwork!

Before.....
I love getting together with everyone!!
Lillie was a big help for Aunt Paula's Birthday passing out the napkins! Too cute!

After!
Dan and Trevor during the White Elephant game!
Jeff and Lillie!
Out at the lake for a bonfire with our friends Raelene, Jason and Erick!

Jason and Jeff getting the fire ready....
Ta dah!

Trying out our new bats that we got for Christmas!
The Big 25......:(

Birthday dinner at Nacho Daddy, pretty yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for up dating!! I Love your christmas pictures! I love seeing all your home decore stuff. So fun!! Ill call you this week and we will discuss our Mesquite night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your blog!! I'm so glad you updated pictures, and I'm so sorry I haven't been on here in awhile! You and Jeff are so sweet, it looks like you had a fantastic birthday! I am so embarrassed. So...I finally sent your thank you note from the very thoughtful baby gift. You probably got it last week. THEN...I had your birthday card sitting on my counter, waiting for stamps...(which I don't have any right now, I need to get more stamps at the P.O.) I also need to mail my sister in laws baby gift, so I'm waiting to get the package put together so I only have to take my kids into the P.O. office once. Hence, the late card. Maybe one of these days I will get it together! I promise I'll send it soon, it's just a little late :) I love you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I love the pictures of Josh, lol! He is definitely part of the family :)

    ReplyDelete